• By using the Sites, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them.
• If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Sites.
• We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
HOW TO USE THE SITES CORRECTLY
By using the Sites, you agree that:
• You will use the Sites in strict accordance with all the Terms;
How you can use the material on the sites
• Comply with and refrain from violating applicable laws, including international, federal, state, or local privacy laws;
• You will not post or transmit any content that is illegal, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, that invades another person's privacy, or otherwise objectionable content;
• You will not use the Sites to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to do what would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
• You will not use the Sites to impersonate other persons or entities;
• You will not use the Sites to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person or entity;
• You will not post any material on the Sites that infringes or violates someone else's intellectual property rights;
• You will not alter, damage or delete any content posted on the Sites;
• You will not claim a relationship or speak on behalf of any company, association or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such relationship;
• You will not post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation; and
• You will not post any information that you know to be or have reason to believe is inaccurate or materially misleading.
• If you are an administrator of products on our Sites or a licensed user, you agree to use those products in accordance with the agreement that governs the provision of those products. You also agree to use such products within the scope of your professional training and competence, in a manner consistent with its intended use, and in a manner consistent with all professional, ethical, and regulatory guidelines and standards. If you are accessing any clinical products, you agree to access them only if you have the necessary clinical certification and training to use such instruments. By using HR products and pre-employment assessment, you confirm that you have a complete and current knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of such products, including the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures of the Commission of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) and other federal and state employment laws.
• Certain parts of the Sites may allow you to provide information to Padres en Acción. You will not upload or transmit any copyrighted or other material to the Sites without the appropriate permission of the owner or any licensor. You will be solely responsible for any damages resulting from the provision of these materials and from obtaining all the rights of their owners or licensors.
• Any unsolicited proprietary information or other unsolicited information submitted to us will be considered non-confidential.
The Sites contain materials that are owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the pages, content, layout, design, look, feel, graphics, and all code and scripts used to implement this Site. It is protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright. If you are a licensed user, you agree to take all diligent and reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of the products and processes on the Site and free from unauthorized access or use, and not to disclose, provide, or make the products available to a third person. , unless such person is under your direct professional supervision.
Any copying, adaptation, reproduction and any redistribution of any information from the Sites (whether internal to your organization or externally, and whether for commercial use or not), without our express written permission, is prohibited. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, republish, display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes or redistribute or use any code or content from the Sites without the prior written consent of Padres en Acción. If you print, copy, download or use any part of the Sites in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Sites will cease immediately and you must, at our discretion, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
The information, products, processes and technologies described on the Sites may be subject to other intellectual property rights. These rights are reserved by Padres en Acción or another owner thereof.
You must keep your account details safe
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you should treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether you choose or assign us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have not complied with any of the provisions of these Terms. If you know or suspect that someone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you should immediately notify the administrator.
You cannot create links to the sites
You may not create any links to the Sites without our express written permission. These links must not use any framing techniques or otherwise represent the Sites or content as connected to your organization. You may not use any logos or other proprietary or trademark graphics as part of any link without our express written permission. You may not use any meta tags or hidden text on your site (s) that incorporate the Padres en Acción name without our express written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The content of the Sites is not intended to be advice that you should trust. You should obtain professional or specialized advice before taking or refraining from any action based on the content of any of the Sites. for
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties in consumer contracts, and as a result, the remainder of this section may not apply to you to the extent that such disclaimers are not permitted by the applicable laws.
Your use of the site is at your own risk unless explicitly stated otherwise. The site is provided "as is", "as available" and "with all faults". Psi makes no representations, warranties, conditions or warranties as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, or completeness of the Sites, any content on the Sites, or any third-party content. Psi disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations and warranties of any kind, including any implied conditions or warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, Padres en Acción does not guarantee or represent that access to the sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Psi specifically declines all responsibility caused by any interruption or errors of functionality, access failure or poor conditions of use of the sites for any reason.
We do not guarantee that use of the Sites will be compatible with the hardware and software that visitors to those Sites may use.
We have no obligation to verify the identity of all persons who log in or register to use the Sites, nor do we have an obligation to monitor the use of the Sites by other users; therefore, We disclaim all liability to you or any third party arising from inaccurate information, fraud, negligence or willful misconduct through the Site, or any other inappropriate use of the Site.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITES TO WHICH YOU MAY LINK US
When the Sites contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be construed as a recommendation or endorsement by us of the linked websites or the information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUFFER
Whether you are a consumer or a business user, we do not exclude or limit our liability to you in any way when it is illegal to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the Sites. Proper professional advice should always be taken in relation to any particular circumstance.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, psi will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of business, income, profits,) arising out of or in relationship with the sites or in any way related to their use or misuse or performance, even if psi has been previously informed, or could have reasonably foreseen, the possibility of such damages, which arise, breach of contract or tort (including negligence ).
Further liability limitations and exclusions will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions for services or in any specific written agreement under which such products are supplied and services.
If you are a business user subject to written agreements by virtue of which products and services are supplied
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Sites or any content on them.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether by contract, tort (including negligence), breach of legal duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with:
• Use or inability to use the Sites; or
If you are a consumer user:
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Sites.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• Loss of profits, sales, business or income;
• Business interruption;
• Loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Please note that we only provide the Sites for home and private use. Unless otherwise agreed with us by means of a written agreement, you agree not to use the Sites for commercial or commercial purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss. of business opportunity.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS
Our site is not designed to appeal to anyone under the age of 16; however, if you are under the age of 16, be sure to read this Privacy Notice with your parents or guardians and ask them questions about anything you do not understand.
The Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, without giving effect to the principles of the law of conflicts thereof and you agree to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the New Castle County in the State of Delaware.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We modify these Terms from time to time. Whenever you wish to use any of our Sites, please review these Terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITES
We may update and change the Sites from time to time to reflect changes in our products, the needs of our users, and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE SITES
We do not guarantee that the Sites, or any content on them, will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of the Sites for commercial or operational reasons. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Sites through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.